The Linx 433-FPC antenna is a flexible embedded 433 MHz antenna for Sub-1 GHz and low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications including LoRaWAN® and remote control applications. The 433-FPC also performs well in LTE cellular bands 87 and 88 at 410 MHz and 450 MHz, respectively.
The 433-FPC provides a ground plane independent dipole embedded antenna solution comparable in performance to an external antenna. The flexibility and adhesive backing makes the 433-FPC antenna easy to mount in unique and custom enclosures, while enabling an environmentally sealed enclosure and protection from tampering or accidental antenna damage.
Connection is made to the radio via a 100 mm (5.12 in) long, 1.13 mm coaxial cable terminated in a U.FL-type plug (female socket).
- Performance at 433 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.5
- Peak Gain: -6.0 dBi
- Efficiency: 9%
- Ground plane independent dipole antenna
- Compact, low-profile
- 47 mm x 17 mm x 0.2 mm
- U.FL-type plug (female socket) Compatible with MHF1, AMC, UMCC
- Adhesive backing permanently adheres to non-metal enclosures using 3M 467MP™/200MP adhesive
- Flexible to fit in challenging enclosures
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- ISM applications
- Smart Home networking
- Remote control, monitoring and sensing
- 410 MHz LTE band 87 cellular
- 450 MHz LTE band 88 cellular
|ANT-433-FPC-UFL-100||433 MHz antenna with 130 mm of 1.13 mm coaxial cable and U.FL-type plug (female socket)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets