The ANT-433-SPS1 antenna is an external panel mount puck-style multiband antenna designed for 433 MHz and low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications, including LoRaWAN®, and remote control applications.
The ANT-433-SPS1 provides a ground plane independent dipole antenna solution which mounts permanently to metallic and non-metallic surfaces.
The antenna terminates in an SMA plug (male pin) connector on 1 meter, 2 meter and 3 meter lengths of RG-174/U coaxial cable enabling an environmentally sealed enclosure and protection from tampering.
- Performance at 430 MHz to 435 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.7
- Peak Gain: -1.3 dBi
- Efficiency: 25%
- Ground plane independent dipole antenna
- External mount, includes all hardware for installation including M12x1 hex nut, washer and gasket
- SMA plug (male pin) gold plated connection
- IP67 rating
- Impact resistant UV stabilized ABS radome material
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Smart Home networking
- Remote control, monitoring and control
- Security systems
- Garage/gate openers
- Weather reporting
- Vending machines
- 410 MHz Cellular LTE
|ANT-433-SPS1-1||1 meter (39.37 in) cable 433 MHz panel mount antenna with SMA plug (male pin) (New)||Datasheet|
|ANT-433-SPS1-2||2 meter (78.74 in) cable 433 MHz panel mount antenna with SMA plug (male pin) (New)||Datasheet|
|ANT-433-SPS1-3||3 meter (118.11 in) cable 433 MHz panel mount antenna with SMA plug (male pin) (New)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets