The 5GLFPC1 antenna is a flexible embedded sub-6 5G cellular and cellular IoT antenna (LTE-M and NB-IoT) ideal for use in lower LTE/5G bands from 698 MHz to 960 MHz and 1427 MHz to 3400 MHz.
The 5GLFPC1 provides a ground plane independent dipole embedded antenna solution comparable in performance to an external antenna. The antenna’s flexibility and adhesive backing makes it easy to mount in unique and custom enclosures, while enabling an environmentally sealed enclosure and protection from tampering or accidental antenna damage.
Connection is made to the radio via a 100 mm long, 1.13 mm coaxial cable terminated in a U.FL-type plug (female socket).
- Ground plane independent (dipole)
- Compact, low-profile
- 39.0 mm x 15.0 mm x 0.2 mm
- U.FL-type plug (female socket) Compatible with MHF1, AMC, UMCC
- Flexible to fit in challenging enclosures
- Adhesive backing permanently adheres to non-metal enclosures using 3M 300LSE™ adhesive
- Global Cellular LTE and 5G
- Cellular IoT: LTE-M (Cat-M1) and NB-IoT
- AT&T: bands 12, 17
- Verizon: band 13
- Europe: bands 8, 20
- Latin America: bands 5, 28
- Asia Pacific: bands 5, 8, 20, 28
- Remote sensing, monitoring and control
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Smart Home networking
mart Home networking
|ANT-5GLFPC1-UFL-100||Cellular antenna with 100 mm of 1.13 mm coaxial cable and U.FL-type plug (female socket)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets