The Linx 5GMFPC1 antenna is a flexible embedded multiband antenna for 5G New Radio midband applications. With excellent performance from 2300 MHz to 5000 MHz the 5GMFPC1 supports 5G band 40 (2300 MHz to 2400 MHz), 5G band n90 (2496 MHz to 2690 MHz), CBRS private cellular networking (3550 MHz to 3700 MHz), 5G band n78 (3300 MHz to 3800 MHz), 5G band n79 (4400 MHz to 5000 MHz), and a growing number of 5G midband solutions.
The 5GMFPC1 provides a ground plane independent embedded antenna solution comparable in performance to an external antenna. The flexibility and adhesive backing makes the 5GMFPC1 antenna easy to mount in unique and custom enclosures, while enabling an environmentally sealed enclosure and protection from tampering or accidental antenna damage.
Connection is made to the radio via a 100 mm (3.94 in) long, 1.13 mm coaxial cable terminated in a U.FL-type plug (female socket) connector.
- Performance at 3300 MHz to 3800 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.7
- Peak Gain: 4.8 dBi
- Efficiency: 59%
- Ground plane independent dipole antenna
- Compact, low-profile
- 42.0 mm x 12.0 mm x 0.2 mm
- U.FL-type plug (female socket) compatible with MHF1, AMC, UMCC
- Adhesive backing permanently adheres to non-metal enclosures using 3M 467MP™/200MP adhesive
- Flexible to fit in challenging enclosures
- 5G NR midband and LTE applications
- 5G NR/LTE bands 7, 22, 30, 40, 41, 42, 43, 48, 49, 52, n77, n78, n79
- 2.5 GHz EBS/BRS applications
- Private cellular networks
- Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)
- Public Safety networks
|ANT-5GMFPC1-UFL-100||Antenna with 100 mm of 1.13 mm coaxial cable and U.FL-type plug (female socket)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets