The ANT-5GMWP1-SMA antenna is a dipole, whip-style antenna for 5G New Radio mid-band applications. With excellent performance from 3300 MHz to 4200 MHz the 5GMWP1 supports CBRS private cellular networking (3550 MHz to 3700 MHz) and a growing number of 5G mid-band solutions. The hinged design allows for the antenna to be positioned for optimum performance and reduces the potential for damage from impact compared to a fixed whip design. The antenna is available with an SMA plug (male pin) connector.
- Performance at 3.55 GHz to 3.7 GHz (CBRS)
- VSWR: ≤ 1.7
- Peak Gain: 4.9 dBi
- Efficiency: 82%
- Hinged design with detents for straight, 45 degree and 90 degree positioning
- SMA plug (male pin)
- 5G NR mid-band applications
- Private cellular networks
- Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)
- C-Band (3700 MHz - 4200 MHz)
- LTE/5G NR bands 22, 42, 43, 48, 49, 52
|ANT-5GMWP1-SMA||Antenna with SMA plug (male pin) (New)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.