The 5GWWS1 is a dipole, blade-style antenna for 5G New Radio, LTE, and cellular IoT (LTE-M, NB-IoT) applications. As a 5G NR antenna, the 5GWWS1 excels in the 617 MHz to 960 MHz low band, and 1710 MHz to 2690 MHz and 3300 MHz to 5000 MHz midband ranges for CBRS private networking, 4.9 GHz public safety and emerging 2.5 GHz and C-band applications.
The hinged design allows for the antenna to be positioned for optimum performance and reduces the potential for damage from impact compared to a fixed whip design. The antenna attaches with an SMA plug (male pin) connector.
- Performance at 3300 MHz to 3800 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.9
- Peak Gain: 2.7 dBi
- Efficiency: 66%
- Hinged design with detents for straight, 45 degree and 90 degree positioning
- SMA plug (male pin)
- Worldwide 5G/4G/3G/2G
- Cellular IoT: LTE-M (Cat-M1) and NB-IoT
- Private cellular network
- Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)
- Emerging 5G C-Band applications
- Emerging 5G 2.5 GHz EBS applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
|ANT-5GMWS1-SMA||5G midband blade antenna with SMA plug (male pin)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets
ANT-5GMWS1-SMA Product Brief