The ANT-5GW-IPW1-NP is an outdoor IP67-rated multiband dipole antenna for 5G New Radio, LTE, and cellular IoT (LTE-M, NB-IoT) applications.
The ANT-5GW-IPW1-NP provides a ground plane independent dipole antenna solution which mounts to metallic and non-metallic surfaces. The ANT-5GW-IPW1-NP housing is UV stabilized (ASA) and the antenna connects using an N plug (male pin) connector.
- Performance at 617 MHz to 960 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 3.1
- Peak Gain: 2.8 dBi
- Efficiency: 82%
- Performance at 3300 MHz to 3800 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.8
- Peak Gain: 5.4 dBi
- Efficiency: 88%
- Enhanced heat and chemical resistant UV stabilized Luran® S 778T (ASA) antenna housing material
- IP67 rated
- N plug (male pin) connector
- Worldwide 5G/4G/3G/2G
- Cellular IoT: LTE-M (Cat-M1) and NB-IoT
- Private cellular networks
- Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)
- 4.9 GHz Public Safety
- Emerging 5G C-Band applications
- Emerging 5G 2.5 GHz EBS applications
|ANT-5GW-IPW1-NP||Outdoor cellular 5G antenna with N plug (male pin) connector (New)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.