The ANT-5GW-MMG1-SMA antenna is an external magnetic mount multiband antenna designed for 5G New Radio, LTE, and cellular IoT (LTE-M, NB-IoT) applications.
The ANT-5GW-MMG1-SMA series antennas provide a ground plane independent dipole antenna solution which mounts to ferrous metallic surfaces using the integrated magnetic base.
The antenna terminates in an SMA plug (male pin) connector on a 1 meter, 2 meter or 3 meter length of RG-174/U coaxial cable.
- Performance at 698 MHz to 803 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.3
- Peak Gain: 2.5 dBi
- Efficiency: 80%
- Performance at 3300 MHz to 4200 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.1
- Peak Gain: 3.5 dBi
- Efficiency: 28%
- Ground plane independent dipole antenna
- Compact, only 82.8 mm (3.26 in) tall
- Integrated magnetic base securely attaches to ferrous metallic surfaces and allows for repositioning
- SMA plug (male pin) connection
- Worldwide 5G/4G/3G/2G
- Cellular IoT: LTE-M (Cat-M1) and NB-IoT
- Private cellular networks
- Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)
- 4.9 GHz Public Safety
- Emerging 5G C-Band applications
- Emerging 5G 2.5 GHz EBS applications
- Remote control, monitoring and sensing
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- ISM applications
|ANT-5GW-MMG1-SMA-1||Magnetic mount 5G/LTE antenna with an SMA plug (male pin) connector on 1 m (39.37 in) RG-174/U coaxial cable (New)||Datasheet|
|ANT-5GW-MMG1-SMA-2||Magnetic mount 5G/LTE antenna with an SMA plug (male pin) connector on 2 m (78.74 in) RG-174/U coaxial cable (New)||Datasheet|
|ANT-5GW-MMG1-SMA-3||Magnetic mount 5G/LTE antenna with an SMA plug (male pin) connector on 3 m (118.11 in) RG-174/U coaxial cable (New)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.