5GW-SPNF1 5G Antenna
Panel Mount Antenna For Sub-6 Cellular 5G Applications
The 5GW-SPNF1 is a dipole, panel mount dome-style antenna for 5G New Radio, LTE, and cellular IoT (LTE-M, NB-IoT) applications. As a 5G NR antenna, the 5GW-SPNF1 performs in the 617 MHz to 960 MHz low band, and excels in the 2496 MHz to 2690 MHz and 3300 MHz to 5000 MHz ranges for CBRS private networking, 4.9 GHz public safety and emerging 2.5 GHz and C-band applications.
The 5GW-SPNF1 provides a ground plane independent dipole antenna solution which mounts permanently to metallic and non-metallic surfaces using the integrated N jack (female socket) connector while enabling an environmentally sealed enclosure and protection from tampering.
- Performance at 3.3 GHz to 3.8 GHz
- VSWR: ≤ 4.1
- Peak Gain: 6.5 dBi
- Efficiency: 92%
- Ground plane independent dipole antenna
- N jack (female socket)
- External mount, includes all hardware for installation including 5/8”-24UNEF hex nut, washer and optional boot
- IP67 rating
- Impact resistant UV stabilized ABS radome material
- Worldwide 5G/4G/3G/2G
- Cellular IoT: NB-IoT and LTE-M (Cat-M1)
- Private cellular networks
- Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)
- 4.9 GHz Public Safety
- Emerging 5G C-Band applications
- Emerging 5G 2.5 GHz EBS applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
|ANT-5GW-SPNF1||Cellular 5G panel mount antenna with N jack (female socket)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets