The ANT-5GW-SPS1 series antenna is an external panel mount puck-style multiband antenna designed for 5G New Radio, LTE, and cellular IoT (LTE-M, NB-IoT) applications as well as 433 MHz, 868 MHz and 915 MHz LPWA, LoRaWAN® and ISM applications.
The ANT-5GW-SPS1 provides a ground plane independent dipole antenna solution which mounts permanently to metallic and non-metallic surfaces.
The antenna terminates in an SMA plug (male pin) connector on 1 meter, 2 meter and 3 meter lengths of RG-174/U coaxial cable enabling an environmentally sealed enclosure and protection from tampering.
- Performance at 617 MHz to 960 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 3.0
- Peak Gain: 5.4 dBi
- Efficiency: 27%
- Performance at 3300 MHz to 4200 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.6
- Peak Gain: 2.7 dBi
- Efficiency: 32%
- Ground plane independent dipole antenna
- External mount includes all hardware for installation including M12x1 hex nut, washer, and optional boot
- SMA plug (male pin) gold plated connection
- IP65/IP67 ratable
- Impact resistant UV stabilized ABS radome material
- Worldwide 5G/4G/3G/2G
- Cellular IoT: LTE-M (Cat-M1) and NB-IoT
- Private cellular networks
- Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)
- 410 MHz LTE
- 4.9 GHz Public Safety
- Emerging 5G C-Band applications
- Emerging 5G 2.5 GHz EBS applications
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications
- WiFi HaLow™ (802.11ah)
- Remote control, monitoring and sensing
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- ISM applications
|ANT-5GW-SPS1-1||1 meter (39.37 in) cable Cellular 5G panel mount antenna with SMA plug (male pin) (New)||Datasheet|
|ANT-5GW-SPS1-2||2 meter (78.74 in) cable Cellular 5G panel mount antenna with SMA plug (male pin) (New)||Datasheet|
|ANT-5GW-SPS1-3||3 meter (118.11 in) cable Cellular 5G panel mount antenna with SMA plug (male pin) (New)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.