The 5GWWS2 is a dipole, blade-style antenna for 5G New Radio, LTE, and cellular IoT (LTE-M, NB-IoT) applications. As a 5G NR antenna, the 5GWWS2 excels in the 617 MHz to 960 MHz low band, and 2496 MHz to 2690 MHz and 3300 MHz to 5000 MHz ranges for CBRS private networking, 4.9 GHz public safety and emerging 2.5 GHz and C-band applications.
The hinged design allows for the antenna to be positioned for optimum performance and reduces the potential for damage from impact compared to a fixed whip design. The antenna attaches with an SMA plug (male pin) connector.
- Performance at 3.55 GHz to 3.7 GHz (CBRS)
- VSWR: ≤ 2.1
- Peak Gain: 5.6 dBi
- Efficiency: 65%
- Performance at 4.94 GHz to 4.99 GHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.9
- Peak Gain: 3.6 dBi
- Efficiency: 69%
- Hinged design with detents for straight, 45 degree and 90 degree positioning
- SMA plug (male pin)
- Worldwide 5G/4G/3G/2G
- Cellular IoT: LTE-M (Cat-M1) and NB-IoT
- Private cellular networks
- Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)
- 4.9 GHz Public Safety
- Emerging 5G C-Band applications
- Emerging 5G 2.5 GHz EBS applications
- 2.4 GHz ISM applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
|ANT-5GWWS2-SMA||Cellular 5G, blade-style antenna with SMA plug (male pin)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.