5GWWS5 External 5G Antenna
Blade-Style Dipole for Sub-6 Wideband Applications
The ANT-5GWWS5-SMA is a dipole, blade-style antenna for 5G New Radio, LTE, and cellular IoT (LTE-M, NB-IoT) applications requiring a cost-effective but capable antenna solution.
The hinged design of the ANT-5GWWS5-SMA allows for the antenna to be positioned for optimum performance and reduces the potential for damage from impact compared to a fixed whip design. The antenna attaches with an SMA plug (male pin) connector.
- Wide Bandwidth 617 MHz to 5925 MHz
- Performance at 617 MHz to 698 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.8
- Peak Gain: 1.6 dBi
- Efficiency: 60%
- Performance at 3300 MHz to 4200 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.4
- Peak Gain: 4.2 dBi
- Efficiency: 71%
- Rugged ABS construction
- Hinged design with detents for straight, 45 degree and 90 degree positioning
- SMA plug (male pin)
- Worldwide 5G/4G/3G/2G
- Cellular IoT: LTE-M (Cat-M1) and NB-IoT
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Home and business networking
|ANT-5GWWS5-SMA||Cellular 5G blade-style antenna with SMA plug (male pin) connector||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets