The microSplatch™ uSP410 868 MHz antenna is a surface-mount monopole antenna for embedded Sub-1 GHz and low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications including LoRaWAN®, SigFox®, remote controls, and ISM applications in the 862 MHz to 876 MHz range.
uSP410 series monopole antennas use a grounded-line technique to achieve outstanding performance in a compact surface-mount package. The uSP410 series exhibits low proximity effect, making it a good embedded antenna choice for devices typically subject to nearby interferers.
uSP410 series antennas are available in tape and reel packaging and are designed for reflow-solder mounting directly to a printed circuit board for high-volume applications.
- Performance at 862 MHz to 876 MHz
- VSWR ≤ 2.1
- Omnidirectional radiation pattern
- Compact package
- 13.2 mm x 9.1 mm x 2.9 mm
- Direct surface-mount PCB attachment
- Reflow- or hand-solder assembly
- Resistant to proximity effect from nearby interferers
- Excellent performance with small ground plane (38 mm x 84 mm)
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications
- WiFi HaLow™
- Remote sensing, monitoring and control
- Security systems
- Industrial machinery
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- ISM applications
- Smart Home networking
- Hand-held devices
|ANT-868-uSP410||868 MHz microSplatch antenna on tape and reel (1000 per reel)||Datasheet|
|AEK-868-uSP410||868 MHz microSplatch antenna evaluation kit||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets