The ANT-868-VHETH antenna is a compact surface mount helical antenna for low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications including LoRaWAN® and Sigfox®, remote controls, and ISM band applications in the 862 MHz to 876 MHz range.
The ANT-868-VHETH antenna is made from 0.6 mm diameter nickel plated high-carbon steel for use in PCB-mount installations requiring a rugged, compact and omnidirectional embedded antenna.
The connector-style base of the antenna ensures proper mounting for uniform performance in high-volume manufacturing.
- Performance at 862 MHz to 876 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.7
- Peak Gain: -0.7 dBi
- Efficiency: 42%
- Direct PCB attachment
- Reflow- or hand-solder assembly
- Omnidirectional radiation pattern
- Compact size
- 44.3 mm x 7.0 mm x 7.0 mm
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications
- LoRaWAN®, ITU-T Y.4480
- ISM applications
- Remote control, sensing and monitoring
- Security systems
- Industrial machinery
- Automated equipment
- AMR (automated meter reading)
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Smart Home networking
|ANT-868-VHETH||868 MHz helical antenna with connector-style PCB-mount base||Datasheet|
|AEK-868-VHETH||868 MHz helical antenna evaluation kit||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.