The ANT-8/9-IPW1-SMA antenna is a hinged-whip IP67-rated dipole antenna designed for use in 868 MHz and 915 MHz frequency bands for low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications such as LoRaWAN®, Sigfox® and WiFi HaLow™ as well as ISM and remote control applications.
The ANT-8/9-IPW1-SMA provides a ground plane independent dipole antenna solution and the hinged design allows for the antenna to be positioned for optimum performance and reduces the potential for damage from impact compared to a fixed whip design. The antenna attaches with an SMA plug (male pin) connector.
- Performance at 862 MHz to 876 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.9
- Peak Gain: 1.2 dBi
- Efficiency: 59%
- Performance at 902 MHz to 930 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.7
- Peak Gain: 1.6 dBi
- Efficiency: 55%
- Hinged design with detents for straight, 45 degree and 90 degree positioning
- IP67 rated
- SMA plug (male pin) connector
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications
- LoRaWAN®, ITU-T Y.4480
- WiFi HaLow™ (802.11ah)
- Remote control, monitoring and sensing
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- ISM applications
|ANT-8/9-IPW1-SMA||Outdoor, hinged-whip LPWA antenna with SMA plug (male pin) connector||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.