The ANT-8/9-SPNF2 antenna is an external panel mount dome-style multiband antenna designed for use in 868 MHz and 915 MHz frequency bands for low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications such as LoRaWAN®, Sigfox® and WiFi HaLow™ as well as ISM and remote control applications.
The ANT-8/9-SPNF2 provides a ground plane independent dipole antenna solution which mounts permanently to metallic and non-metallic surfaces using the integrated N jack (female socket) connector while enabling an environmentally sealed enclosure and protection from tampering.
- Performance at 862 MHz to 876 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.7
- Peak Gain: 3.3 dBi
- Efficiency: 96%
- Performance at 902 MHz to 930 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.1
- Peak Gain: 3.4 dBi
- Efficiency: 99%
- Ground plane independent dipole antenna
- N jack (female socket)
- External mount, includes all hardware for installation including 5/8”-24UNEF hex nut, washer and optional boot
- IP67 rating
- Impact resistant UV stabilized ASA dome material UL746C (f1) rated
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications
- WiFi HaLow™ (802.11ah)
- Remote control, monitoring and sensing
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- ISM applications
|ANT-8/9-SPNF2||LPWA antenna with N jack (female socket) and mounting hardware (New)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets