The ANT-8/9-SPS1 antenna is an external panel mount puck-style multiband antenna designed for use in 868 MHz and 915 MHz frequency bands for low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications such as LoRaWAN®, Sigfox® and WiFi HaLow™ as well as ISM and remote control applications.
The ANT-8/9-SPS1 provides a ground plane independent dipole antenna solution which mounts permanently to metallic and non-metallic surfaces.
The antenna terminates in an SMA plug (male pin) connector on 1 meter, 2 meter and 3 meter lengths of RG-174/U coaxial cable enabling an environmentally sealed enclosure and protection from tampering.
- Performance at 862 MHz to 876 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.6
- Peak Gain: 5.1 dBi
- Efficiency: 34%
- Performance at 902 MHz to 930 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.4
- Peak Gain: 5.2 dBi
- Efficiency: 32%
- Ground plane independent dipole antenna
- External mount, includes all hardware for installation including M12x1 hex nut, washer and gasket
- SMA plug (male pin) gold plated connector/li>
- IP67 rating
- Impact resistant UV stabilized ABS radome material
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications
- WiFi HaLow™ (802.11ah)
- Remote control, monitoring and sensing
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- ISM applications
|ANT-8/9-SPS1-1||1 meter (39.37 in) cable LPWA panel mount antenna with SMA plug (male pin) (New)||Datasheet|
|ANT-8/9-SPS1-2||2 meter (78.74 in) cable LPWA panel mount antenna with SMA plug (male pin) (New)||Datasheet|
|ANT-8/9-SPS1-3||3 meter (118.11 in) cable LPWA panel mount antenna with SMA plug (male pin) (New)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.