This product has reached EOL. Unfortunately, there is no direct replacement at this time.
SecurityThe decoder will only accept transmissions from compatible encoders with addresses that match its own. Holtek chips allow manual addressing through DIP switches or cut traces. Because the address is visible in hardware, Holtek chips are not as secure as the MS Series and HS Series, which use digital addressing. Additionally, because Holtek chips do not use encryption or rolling code, they do not protect against intentional security threats.
CertificationFor applications in the United States and Canada, the keyfob transmitter is certified at 315MHz, 418MHz and 433MHz by the FCC and Industry Canada. For applications in the European Union, it is CE certified at 433MHz. That means that as long as the rest of your application is legal, you do not need to certify the remote.
CustomizationIf you want to customize the appearance of the remote, Linx can accommodate you. Linx offers custom colors, labels, button configurations and cases. Once you tell us what the remote should look like, we need only four to six weeks to send samples and six to eight weeks for production after you approve the samples. Contact Linx for more information about customization.
- Integrate with ease: simple hardware configuration lets you switch power without the need for user programming
- Avoid red tape: no certification needed in the US, Canada or EU as long as the rest of the application is legal
- Customize appearance: custom colors, labels, button configurations and cases are available
- Avoid accidental conflicts: physical address helps prevent identification mistakes
|FCTN-WALL-315||315MHz AC Function Module||Datasheet|
|FCTN-WALL-418||418MHz AC Function Module||Datasheet|
|FCTN-WALL-433||433MHz AC Function Module||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
|RX sensitivity||-112dBm typical||-112dBm typical||-112dBm typical|
|Operating voltage||110VAC typical||110VAC typical||110VAC typical|
|Operating temperature||-30 – +50°C||-30 – +50°C||-30 – +50°C|
Manuals & Datasheets
Application Notes RKE
- Guide to Wireless Regulations in the United States (FCC Resource Document)
- Modulation Techniques for Low-Cost RF Data Links (AN-00130)
- The FCC Road: Part 15: From Concept to Approval (AN-00140)
- Considerations for Sending Data over a Wireless Link (AN-00160)
- Addressing Linx OEM Products (AN-00300)
- Encoder and Decoder Comparison (AN-00310)
- The Basics of Remote Control and Remote Keyless Entry (AN-00320)