The DB1-LP Series antenna features multiple frequency bands at 824 – 960MHz, 1.71 – 2.17GHz and 2.40 – 2.48GHz. Its directional pattern and high gain characteristics help maximize range and link reliability. Compared to a typical Yagi antenna, the DB1-LP Series is smaller and covers a wider frequency band. The antenna comes with complete mounting hardware for standard 1.58-inch to 1.97-inch (40 – 50mm) masts.
- Versatile: multiple bands at 824 – 960MHz, 1.71 – 2.17GHz and 2.40 – 2.48GHz work for many applications
- Reliable: high gain improves receive sensitivity
- Secure: mounting hardware keeps the antenna in place
|ANT-DB1-LP-RM-01-N||DB1-LP Series Antenna with N Female Connector||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
|Recommended Operating Frequency||860 MHz to 960 MHz||1.71 GHz to 2.17 GHz||2.40 GHz to 2.48 GHz|
|Gain||8.5 dBi||9 dBi||9 dBi|
|Max. Power||100 W|
|Mount||Bracket with U-bolts, .97″ (40 mm to 50 mm) mast|
Manuals & Data Sheets
- Antennas: Design, Application and Performance (AN-00500)
- Understanding Antenna Specifications and Operation (AN-00501)