The DB1-LP Series antenna features multiple frequency bands at 824 – 960MHz, 1.71 – 2.17GHz and 2.40 – 2.48GHz. Its directional pattern and high gain characteristics help maximize range and link reliability. Compared to a typical Yagi antenna, the DB1-LP Series is smaller and covers a wider frequency band. The antenna comes with complete mounting hardware for standard 1.58-inch to 1.97-inch (40 – 50mm) masts.
- Versatile: multiple bands at 824 – 960MHz, 1.71 – 2.17GHz and 2.40 – 2.48GHz work for many applications
- Reliable: high gain improves receive sensitivity
- Secure: mounting hardware keeps the antenna in place
|ANT-DB1-LP-RM-01-N||DB1-LP Series Antenna with N Female Connector||ANT-DB1-LP-RM-01-N Data Sheet|
To order, please call (800) 736 6677 (+1 541 471 6256 outside the United States).
|Recommended operating frequency||Band 1: 824 – 960MHz Band 2: 1.71 – 2.17GHz Band 3: 2.40 – 2.48GHz|
|Gain||Band 1: 8.5dBi Band 2: 9dBi Band 3: 9|
|Typical VSWR at center||≤1.5|
|Power||Bracket with U-bolts and mast|
Manuals & Data Sheets
- AN-00500: Antennas: Design, Application and Performance
- AN-00501: Understanding Antenna Specifications and Operation