The DS Series Basic Evaluation Kit is a quick way to evaluate the field performance of the DS Series encoder/decoder and verify the performance of a custom design. The kit features two fully assembled evaluation boards that combine the DS Series with LR Series RF modules to implement a complete remote control solution. This allows for range and interference testing in the actual use environment.
The boards include everything needed to test the performance of the system. Buttons on the encoder board allow for easy activation and LEDs and a buzzer on the decoder board provide visual and audible indication. The kit also serves as an example of implementing the DS Series and a benchmark against which the performance of a custom design can be compared.
The kit includes antennas, batteries, technical support and spare encoders/decoders, and RF modules for use on a prototype design.
- Benchmark performance: evaluation area lets you test the module in your application environment
- Develop quickly: prototyping area allows rapid hardware development
- Get help easily: call Linx for free technical support
- Integrate with ease: set up simple remote control systems without a microcontroller or the need for user programming
- Avoid accidental conflicts: Simple DIP-switch addressing helps prevent identification mistakes
|EVAL-315-DS||DS Series Basic Evaluation Kit with 315 MHz LR Series RF Modules||Datasheet|
|EVAL-418-DS||DS Series Basic Evaluation Kit with 418 MHz LR Series RF Modules||Datasheet|
|EVAL-433-DS||DS Series Basic Evaluation Kit with 433 MHz LR Series RF Modules||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets
- LICAL-EDC-DS001 Data Guide
- EVAL-fff-DS User's Guide
- EVAL-fff-DS Quick Start Reference
- TXM-fff-LR Data Guide
- RXM-fff-LR Data Guide
Application Notes RKE
- Guide to Wireless Regulations in the United States (FCC Resource Document)
- Modulation Techniques for Low-Cost RF Data Links (AN-00130)
- The FCC Road: Part 15: From Concept to Approval (AN-00140)
- Considerations for Sending Data over a Wireless Link (AN-00160)
- Addressing Linx OEM Products (AN-00300)
- Encoder and Decoder Comparison (AN-00310)
- The Basics of Remote Control and Remote Keyless Entry (AN-00320)