- Benchmark performance: evaluation area lets you test the module in your application environment
- Develop quickly: prototyping area and PC interface allow rapid development of hardware and software
- Get help easily: call Linx for free technical support
- Integrate with ease: EVM allows simple connectivity for custom prototyping and designs.
- Mobile Evaluation: on-board color display offers evaluation without requiring a connection to a PC.
- Everything required to use the kit is included
- 1 fully assembled development board with an onboard OLED display
- 1 GPS or GNSS receiver module
- 1 GPS or GNSS receiver evaluation module that plugs into the development board
- 1 QS Series USB interface module on the board
- 1 SH Series antenna
- 4 AAA batteries
- Demonstration software with documentation
- Master development system user’s guide
- Full documentation
- FCC Part 2 and Part 15 regulations
- Free technical support
|MDEV-GPS-FM||FM Series GPS Receiver Master Development System||Datasheet|
|MDEV-GPS-RM||RM Series GPS Receiver Master Development System||Datasheet|
|MDEV-GNSS-GM||GM Series GNSS Receiver Master Development System||Datasheet|
|MDEV-GNSS-TM||TM Series GNSS Receiver Master Development System||Datasheet|
|MDEV-GPS-F4||F4 Series GPS Receiver Master Development System||Datasheet|
|MDEV-GPS-R4||R4 Series GPS Receiver Master Development System||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Data Sheets
- Guide to Wireless Regulations in the United States (FCC Resource Document)
- RF 101: Information for the RF Challenged (AN-00100)
- The FCC Road: Part 15: From Concept to Approval (AN-00140)
- Antennas: Design, Application and Performance (AN-00500)
- Understanding Antenna Specifications and Operation (AN-00501)
Drivers & Software
- GPS Master Development Software
The latest software included in the GPS Series master development system. Demonstrates the functionality of Linx GPS receiver modules and GNSS receiver modules.