Handheld accessories help you protect and carry Linx remote controls. Rubber boots help protect the compact and long-range handheld transmitters while lanyards and retractable leashes carry all of the transmitters.
Boot and Belt ClipA rubberized boot fits over the handheld transmitter and protects it from damage. It can be factory-installed or retrofitted. A belt clip on the back of the boot provides an attachment point for a leash or retractor reel. In addition to the standard black or gray, more colors are available for larger orders.
Leash or Retractor ReelsThe leash or retractor reel attaches to the belt clip, making it easy to carry the transmitter. The leash is 8.5 inches (216mm) long and is made of polyester. The retractor reel is available with or without a top clip.
|OTX-ACC-KIT-HH-OEM-B||Transmitter Boot and Belt Clip, Black, Factory Installed||OTX-ACC-KIT-HH-ttt-c Data Sheet|
|OTX-ACC-KIT-HH-OEM-G||Transmitter Boot and Belt Clip, Gray, Factory Installed||OTX-ACC-KIT-HH-ttt-c Data Sheet|
|OTX-ACC-KIT-HH-BLK||Transmitter Boot and Belt Clip, Black, For Retrofitting||OTX-ACC-KIT-HH-ttt-c Data Sheet|
|OTX-ACC-KIT-HH-GRY||Transmitter Boot and Belt Clip, Gray, For Retrofitting||OTX-ACC-KIT-HH-ttt-c Data Sheet|
|OTX-ACC-LSH-8.5||Polyester Leash, 8.5in (216mm)||OTX-ACC-LSH-8.5 Data Sheet|
|OTX-ACC-RTR-CLP-MD||Retractor Reel with Top Clip||OTX-ACC-RTR-CLP-MD Data Sheet|
|OTX-ACC-RTR-32-LD||Round Retractor Reel, 1.3in (32mm)||OTX-ACC-RTR-32-LD Data Sheet|
To order, please call (800) 736 6677 (+1 541 471 6256 outside the United States).
Manuals & Data Sheets
- OTX-ACC-KIT-HH-ttt-c Data Sheet
- OTX-ACC-RTR-32-LD Data Sheet
- OTX-ACC-RTR-CLP-MD Data Sheet
- OTX-ACC-LSH-8.5 Data Sheet
- Guide to Wireless Regulations in the United States (FCC Resource Document)
- AN-00130: Modulation Techniques for Low-Cost RF Data Links
- AN-00140: The FCC Road: Part 15: From Concept to Approval
- AN-00160: Considerations for Sending Data over a Wireless Link
- AN-00300: Addressing Linx OEM Products
- AN-00310: Encoder and Decoder Comparison
- AN-00320: The Basics of Remote Control and Remote Keyless Entry