The Linx HDP Industrial Series Horizontal Multi-Band Antenna is a highly versatile, professionally over-molded, industrially rugged, and durable indoor and outdoor antenna offering high performance in a wide range of applications at a commercial price point. These durable, low profile, IP67 compliant, UV, and extended temperature rated robust antennas mount to non-conductive surfaces with an integrated 3MTM PSA adhesive patch and have a horizontal cable egress. With two meters of low loss cable, the HDP Series antenna minimizes signal losses compared to competitor antennas and can be located remotely from the radio and positioned for optimal performance. The HDP Series offers a very rugged solution at a fraction of the cost of competitive options. The HDP Series Outdoor Antenna is available in Three Different Options:
- LTE antenna – Covers all bands used by the 2G, 3G, LTE, CAT-M1, and NB-IoT cellular standards.
- 800 MHz and 900 MHz dual-band antenna – Covers the 868 MHz and 900 MHz bands, offering a single antenna that can be used for applications in North America, Europe and other global regions.
- 2.4 GHz, 5.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz tri-band antenna – Covers the 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz bands, making it ideal for dual-band Wi-Fi as well as traditional 2.4 GHz applications, including Bluetooth, IEEE 802.15.4, Zigbee®, Thread, and Wi-Fi. This antenna also covers the 5.4 GHz band for U-NII applications.
|ANT-LTE-HDP-2000-SMA||Multi-Band LTE HDP Series Horizontal Stick-On 1/2 Wave Dipole Antenna, 2 m Cable, SMA Connector||Datasheet|
|ANT-8/9-HDP-2000-RPS||868 MHz / 916 MHz HDP Series Horizontal Stick-On 1/2 Wave Dipole Antenna, 2 m Cable, RP-SMA Connector||Datasheet|
|ANT-8/9-HDP-2000-SMA||868 MHz / 916 MHz HDP Series Horizontal Stick-On 1/2 Wave Dipole Antenna, 2 m Cable, SMA Connector||Datasheet|
|ANT-2/5-HDP-2000-RPS||2.4 GHz / 5.8 GHz HDP Series Horizontal Stick-On 1/2 Wave Dipole Antenna, 2 m Cable, RP-SMA Connector||Datasheet|
|ANT-2/5-HDP-2000-SMA||2.4 GHz / 5.8 GHz HDP Series Horizontal Stick-On 1/2 Wave Dipole Antenna, 2 m Cable, SMA Connector||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
|Frequency Range||LTE/GSM850/GSM900||DCS/PCS/UMTS1||LTE 2300||LTE 2600|
|698 MHz to 960 MHz||1.71 GHz to 2.17 GHz||2.3 GHz to 2.4 GHz||2.5 GHz to 2.7 GHz|
|VSWR||≤ 1.7||≤ 1.3||≤ 1.4||≤ 1.25|
|Peak Gain||4.5 dBi||3.5 dBi||1.5 dBi||4.0 dBi|
|Frequency Range||863 MHz to 873 MHz||902 MHz to 928 MHz|
|VSWR||≤ 1.9||≤ 1.9|
|Peak Gain||0.6 dBi||0.5 dBi|
|Frequency Range||2.4 GHz to 2.5 GHz||5.12 GHz to 5.72 GHz||5.72 GHz to 5.88 GHz|
|VSWR||< 1.9||< 1.9||< 1.9|
|Peak Gain||4.0 dBi||1.5 dBi||1.5 dBi|
|Electrical Specifications (Common to all)|
|Cable Type||Low-Loss RG174|
|Cable Length||2 m (6.56 ft)|
|Connection||RP-SMA or SMA|
Manuals & Data Sheets
- ANT-LTE-HDP-2000-SMA Product Brief
- ANT-LTE-HDP-2000-ccc Datasheet
- ANT-8/9-HDP-2000-ccc Product Brief
- ANT-8/9-HDP-2000-ccc Datasheet
- ANT-2/5-HDP-2000-ccc Product Brief
- ANT-2/5-HDP-2000-ccc Datasheet