The HS Series of encoder and decoder IC’s, and products incorporating HS Series components have reached end of life.
The HS Series master development system is designed to assist in the rapid evaluation and integration of HS Series encoders and decoders. The HS Series uses CipherLinx®, an extremely secure protocol that received a glowing review from the Independent Security Evaluators. This all-inclusive development system contains all of the tools and parts necessary to fully explore the capabilities of the HS Series. It features two fully assembled development boards for benchmarking and prototyping. On-board Linx RF modules provide a wireless link for basic remote control operation. LR Series RF modules are standard, but ES Series modules are also available. This allows the encoder and decoder to be quickly tested in a wireless environment. A large prototyping area with breakout headers and regulated power supply allows for rapid testing and integration of your own design.
In addition to its stand-alone functions, the board can also be connected to a PC via a USB connection. Demonstration software is included which audibly and visually demonstrates the powerful capabilities of the HS Series.
The development system also includes antennas, batteries, documentation, connectors and USB cables. Technical support for the kit and all on-board Linx products is included.
- Develop quickly: prototyping area and PC interface allow rapid development of hardware and software
- Evaluate RF modules: use the included LR Series or ES Series modules or integrate your own modules in the prototyping area
- Get help easily: call Linx for free technical support
- Protect your system: highly secure protocol protects against intentional security threats
- Integrate with ease: set up simple remote control systems without a microcontroller or the need for user programming
- Avoid accidental conflicts: 80-bit key prevents identification mistakes
- Guard against theft: optional keypad PIN keeps stolen devices from being used
- 2 fully assembled development boards
- 2 HS Series encoders, including one on the encoder board
- 2 HS Series decoders, including one on the decoder board
- 1 LR Series or ES Series transmitter on the encoder board
- 1 LR Series or ES Series receiver on the decoder board
- 1 QS Series USB interface module on the decoder board
- 2 CW Series antennas
- 2 RP-SMA connectors, including one on each board
- 2 9V batteries
- Demonstration software with documentation
- Master development system user’s guide
- HS Series documentation
- FCC Part 2 and Part 15 regulations
- Free technical support
|MDEV-LICAL-HS||HS Series Master Development System with LR Series RF Modules||Datasheet|
|MDEV-LICAL-HS-ES||HS Series Master Development System with ES Series RF Modules||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets
- LICAL-ENC-HS001 Data Guide
- LICAL-DEC-HS001 Data Guide
- MDEV-LICAL-HS User's Guide
- MDEV-LICAL-HS Software Guide
- MDEV-LICAL-HS Quick Start Reference
- CipherLinx Protocol and HS Series Evaluation Report
- Reading The TX ID From the MS And HS Decoders (AN-00156)
- Encoder and Decoder Comparison (AN-00310)
- The Basics of Remote Control and Remote Keyless Entry (AN-00320)
Drivers & Software
- HS Series Master Development Software
The latest software included in the HS Series master development system. Demonstrates the use and functionality of the HS Series encoders and decoders. (Requires Windows 95 or higher.)