The keyfob is recommended for legacy products already based on Holtek® chips. It is not recommended for new designs
The HT Keyfob transmitter is ideal for general-purpose remote control and command applications requiring a small form factor transmitter. The small transmitter has a line of sight range of up to 750 feet (230m). It is available in 418 (standard) and 433.92MHz. It has been pre-certified for FCC Part 15, Industry Canada, and European CE (433MHz only) compliance, reducing costs and time to market.
Addressing is based on 10 address lines that are set with cut traces, which offers 1,022 unique addresses. The address lines should be set the same on the receiver to enable communication. If the addresses are not the same, then the decoder ignores the transmission.
The protocol is based on the Holtek® HT640 encoder and is completely backwards compatible with older generation transmitters and systems based on the HT658 decoder. The transmission can be decoded using a KH3 series receiver / decoder, or an LR Series receiver or LT Series transceiver paired with a DS Series decoder or custom microcontroller. The transmitter can be configured with 1 to 5 buttons and the keypad and labeling can be customized with an NRE and minimum order. It uses a single 3V CR2032 lithium button cell.
|OTX-418-HH-KF#-HT||418MHz HT Keyfob Transmitter||Datasheet|
|OTX-433-HH-KF#-HT||433MHz HT Keyfob Transmitter||Datasheet|
|EVAL-418-HH-KF-HT||418MHz HT Keyfob Transmitter Basic Evaluation Kit||Datasheet|
|EVAL-433-HH-KF-HT||433MHz HT Keyfob Transmitter Basic Evaluation Kit||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
|Operating voltage||2.3 – 3.6VDC 3.0VDC typical||2.3 – 3.6VDC 3.0VDC typical|
|Supply current||12.63mA typical||12.63mA typical|
|Power down current||1.5µA typical||1.5µA typical|
|Operating temperature||0 – 70°C||0 – 70°C|
|Buttons||1 – 5||1 – 5|
- General remote control
- Remote keyless entry (RKE)
- Lighting Control
- Home / industrial automation
- Call systems
Manuals & Datasheets
- OTX-fff-HH-KF#-HT Data Guide
- EVAL-fff-HH-KF-HT User's Guide
- EVAL-fff-HH-KF-HT Quick Start Reference
- RXM-fff-LR Data Guide
- LICAL-EDC-DS001 Data Guide
- Guide to Wireless Regulations in the United States (FCC Resource Document)
- Modulation Techniques for Low-Cost RF Data Links (AN-00130)
- The FCC Road: Part 15: From Concept to Approval (AN-00140)
- Considerations for Sending Data over a Wireless Link (AN-00160)
- Addressing Linx OEM Products (AN-00300)
- Encoder and Decoder Comparison (AN-00310)
- The Basics of Remote Control and Remote Keyless Entry (AN-00320)