This comprehensive Master Development System is designed to assist in the rapid evaluation and integration of the HumPRO™ Series UART data wireless transceiver modules. The all-inclusive system features several pre-assembled evaluation boards, which include everything needed to quickly test the operation of the wireless transceiver module.
Two programming dock boards feature a USB interface for use with included development software (supports Windows XP or later, OSX 10.6 or later, and Linux with Java 1.6 or later). This is used with the module’s serial Command Data Interface to send data and configure the module’s features.
Two prototyping boards are included to support custom circuit development. These boards have headers to interface with the wireless transceiver module, a regulated power supply, USB interface and a large area of plated through-holes for custom circuits.
The modules are mounted on pinned carrier boards so that they can easily be moved among the development boards.
When the modules have been integrated into the product, the system continues to serve as a valuable benchmark against which to compare the performance of your layout and design. The system includes antennas, batteries, extra modules, connectors and complete documentation to provide everything needed to evaluate the wireless transceiver module, from initial testing through final design.
- Benchmark performance: demo boards let you test the module in your application environment
- Develop quickly: prototyping boards allow rapid development of custom hardware
- Explore advanced features: programming docks and development software provide access to configuration options
- Get help easily: call Linx for free technical support
- Everything required to use the kit is included