An important change notice is available for the HumPRO® Series RF Transceiver Master Development System
This comprehensive Master Development System is designed to assist in the rapid evaluation and integration of the HumPRO® Series UART data wireless transceiver modules. The all-inclusive system features several pre-assembled evaluation boards, which include everything needed to quickly test the operation of the wireless transceiver module.
Two programming dock boards feature a USB interface for use with included development software (supports Windows XP or later). This is used with the module’s serial Command Data Interface to send data and configure the module’s features.
Two prototyping boards are included to support custom circuit development. These boards have headers to interface with the wireless transceiver module, a regulated power supply, USB interface and a large area of plated through-holes for custom circuits.
The modules are mounted on pinned carrier boards so that they can easily be moved among the development boards.
When the modules have been integrated into the product, the system continues to serve as a valuable benchmark against which to compare the performance of your layout and design. The system includes antennas, batteries, extra modules, and connectors to provide everything needed to evaluate the wireless transceiver module, from initial testing through final design.
- Benchmark performance: demo boards let you test the module in your application environment
- Develop quickly: prototyping boards allow rapid development of custom hardware
- Explore advanced features: programming docks and development software provide access to configuration options
- Get help easily: call Linx for free technical support
- Everything required to use the kit is included
|MDEV-868-PRO||868 MHz HumPRO® Series Master Development System||Datasheet|
|MDEV-900-PRO||900 MHz HumPRO® Series Master Development System||Datasheet|
|MDEV-A-900-PRO||Amplified HumPRO® Series Master Development System||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets
- HUM-868-PRO Data Guide
- HUM-900-PRO Data Guide
- HUM-A-900-PRO Data Guide
- EVM-fff-PRO Data Guide
- EVM-A-fff-PRO Data Guide
- MDEV-fff-PRO User’s Guide
- MDEV-fff-PRO Quick Start Reference
- HumPRO® Network Addressing Mode Reference Guide (RG-00105)
- The HumPRO® Join Process (RG-00107)
- Getting Started with the HumPRO® Reference Guide (RG-00106)
- 868 MHz HumPRO® & HumPRC Trace Layout Guide (RG-00111)
- The Amplified HumPRO® Series PCB Layout Guide (RG-00110)
- Guide to Wireless Regulations in the United States (FCC Resource Document)
- RF 101: Information for the RF Challenged (AN-00100)
- Considerations for Operation within the 902 MHz to 928 MHz Band (AN-00126)
- Data and Bidirectional Transmissions under Part 15.231 (AN-00128)
- Modulation Techniques for Low-Cost RF Data Links (AN-00130)
- The FCC Road: Part 15: From Concept to Approval (AN-00140)
- Antennas: Design, Application and Performance (AN-00500)
- Understanding Antenna Specifications and Operation (AN-00501)
- 2021-07-21: Product Change Notice for MDEV and EVAL Kits
- 2017-09-12: HUM-868-PRO Product Change Notice
Drivers & Software
- Wireless Data Development Software
The latest software included in the HumPRO and Amplified HumPRO Series Master Development Systems. Demonstrates the functionality of the Linx wireless data transceiver modules.