Not recommended for new designs. Please contact Linx about the HumPRC™ Series, which replaces the HumRC™ Series.
This Basic Evaluation Kit is designed to assist in the rapid evaluation and integration of the HumRC® Series remote control transceiver modules. The kit features two pre-assembled demonstration boards, which include everything needed to quickly test the range and basic operation of the transceiver modules.
Two remote control demonstration boards show the simplicity of basic remote control operation and allow the range performance of the modules to be tested in the actual use environment.
The modules are mounted on pinned carrier boards so that they can easily be moved among the development boards.
When the modules have been integrated into the product, the system continues to serve as a valuable benchmark against which to compare the performance of your layout and design. The system includes antennas, batteries, extra modules, and connectors to provide everything needed to evaluate the modules, from initial testing through final design.
- Benchmark performance: RC demo boards let you test the module in your application environment
- Confirm successful transmissions: automatic acknowledgement lets you know the range test signal was received
- Get help easily: call Linx for free technical support
- Everything required to use the kit is included
|EVAL-900-RC||900 MHz HumRC® Series Basic Evaluation Kit||Datasheet|
|EVAL-2.4-RC||2.4 GHz HumRC® Series Basic Evaluation Kit||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets
- HUM-fff-RC Data Guide
- EVM-fff-RC Data Guide
- EVAL-fff-RC User’s Guide
- MDEV-fff-RC Quick Start Reference
- MDEV-fff-RC User’s Guide
- HumRC® Series Transceiver Command Data Interface Reference Guide (RG-00104)
Application Notes 902-928MHz
- Guide to Wireless Regulations in the United States (FCC Resource Document)
- RF 101: Information for the RF Challenged (AN-00100)
- Considerations for Operation within the 902 MHz to 928 MHz Band (AN-00126)
- Data and Bidirectional Transmissions under Part 15.231 (AN-00128)
- Modulation Techniques for Low-Cost RF Data Links (AN-00130)
- The FCC Road: Part 15: From Concept to Approval (AN-00140)
- Antennas: Design, Application and Performance (AN-00500)
- Understanding Antenna Specifications and Operation (AN-00501)
Drivers & Software
- Remote Control Development Software
The latest software included in the HumRC Series Master Development Systems. Demonstrates the functionality of the Linx HumRC Series RF Remote Control and Sensor Transceiver Modules.