The LC Series Basic Evaluation Kit is a quick way to evaluate the field performance of the LC Series transmitter and verify the performance of a custom design. The kit features two fully assembled development boards for benchmarking and prototyping. One is populated with the LC Series transmitter and a remote control encoder. The other is populated with the LR Series receiver and a remote control decoder. Together, they implement a complete remote control solution. This allows for range and interference testing in the actual use environment.
The boards include everything needed to test the performance of the system. Buttons on the transmitter board activate a buzzer and LED on the receiver board to provide visual and audible indication. The kit also serves as an example of implementing the LC Series and a benchmark against which the performance of a custom design can be compared. A small prototyping area allows for custom circuitry to be added directly on the evaluation board.
The kit includes antennas, batteries, documentation, technical support and spare RF modules for use on a prototype design.
- Benchmark performance: evaluation area lets you test the module in your application environment
- Develop quickly: prototyping area allows rapid hardware development
- Get help easily: call Linx for free technical support
- Keep costs down: transmitter accommodates data rates up to 5,000bps at an affordable price
- Attain longer range: send or receive digital data from up to 3,000 feet (914 meters) away
- Integrate with ease: simple hardware configuration lets you transfer raw data without protocol constraints or the need for user programming
- Save power: low current consumption compared to competing modules extends battery life
- 2 fully assembled evaluation boards
- 2 LC Series transmitters, including one on the transmitter board
- 2 LR Series receivers, including one on the receiver board
- 1 MS Series encoder on the transmitter board
- 1 MS Series decoder on the receiver board
- 2 HD Series antennas in the 315MHz kit
- 2 CW Series antennas in the 418MHz and 433MHz kits
- 4 RP-SMA connectors, including one on each board
- 1 CR2032 battery
- 2 AAA batteries
- Evaluation kit user’s guide
- LC Series documentation
- FCC Part 2 and Part 15 regulations
- Free technical support