Not recommended for new designs. Please contact Linx about the LR Series, which replaces the LC Series.
The LC Series Basic Evaluation Kit is a quick way to evaluate the field performance of the LC Series transmitter and verify the performance of a custom design. The kit features two fully assembled development boards for benchmarking and prototyping. One is populated with the LC Series transmitter and a remote control encoder. The other is populated with the LR Series receiver and a remote control decoder. Together, they implement a complete remote control solution. This allows for range and interference testing in the actual use environment.
The boards include everything needed to test the performance of the system. Buttons on the transmitter board activate a buzzer and LED on the receiver board to provide visual and audible indication. The kit also serves as an example of implementing the LC Series and a benchmark against which the performance of a custom design can be compared. A small prototyping area allows for custom circuitry to be added directly on the evaluation board.
The kit includes antennas, batteries, connectors, and an MS encoder and decoder for use on a prototype design.
- Benchmark performance: evaluation area lets you test the module in your application environment
- Develop quickly: prototyping area allows rapid hardware development
- Get help easily: call Linx for free technical support
- Keep costs down: transmitter accommodates data rates up to 5 000 bps at an affordable price
- Attain longer range: send or receive digital data from up to 914 m (3 000 ft) away
- Integrate with ease: simple hardware configuration lets you transfer raw data without protocol constraints or the need for user programming
- Save power: low current consumption compared to competing modules extends battery life
- 2 fully assembled evaluation boards
- 2 LC Series transmitters, including one on the transmitter board
- 2 LR Series receivers, including one on the receiver board
- 1 MS Series encoder on the transmitter board
- 1 MS Series decoder on the receiver board
- 2 HD Series antennas in the 315 MHz kit
- 2 CW Series antennas in the 418 MHz and 433 MHz kits
- 4 RP-SMA connectors, including one on each board
- 1 CR2032 battery
- 2 AAA batteries
- Free technical support
|EVAL-315-LC||315 MHz LC Series Basic Evaluation Kit||Datasheet|
|EVAL-418-LC||418 MHz LC Series Basic Evaluation Kit||Datasheet|
|EVAL-433-LC||433 MHz LC Series Basic Evaluation Kit||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets
Application Notes 260-470MHz
- Guide to Wireless Regulations in the United States (FCC Resource Document)
- RF 101: Information for the RF Challenged (AN-00100)
- Considerations for Operation within the 260 MHz to 470 MHz Band (AN-00125)
- Data and Bidirectional Transmissions under Part 15.231 (AN-00128)
- Modulation Techniques for Low-Cost RF Data Links (AN-00130)
- The FCC Road: Part 15: From Concept to Approval (AN-00140)
- Considerations for Sending Data over a Wireless Link (AN-00160)
- The Basics of Remote Control and Remote Keyless Entry (AN-00320)
- Antennas: Design, Application and Performance (AN-00500)
- Understanding Antenna Specifications and Operation (AN-00501)
- Linx RF Module Identification Guide (AN-21181)