LPC-FPC Flexible LTE Antenna
Flexible Internal Dipole For LTE, Cellular IoT and CBRS
The ANT-LPC-FPC-ccc (LPC) antenna is a flexible embedded multiband cellular and cellular IoT antenna (LTE-M and NB-IoT) ideal for use in LTE applications such as Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS). The LPC also supports low-power, wide-area (LPWA) networking at 868 MHz, 915 MHz and global navigation systems (GNSS/GPS).
The LPC provides a ground plane independent dipole embedded antenna solution comparable in performance to an external antenna. The LPC’s flexibility and adhesive backing makes it easy to mount in unique and custom enclosures, while enabling an environmentally sealed enclosure and protection from tampering or accidental antenna damage.
Connection is made to the radio via 1.13 mm coaxial cable terminated in an MHF1/U.FL-type plug connector.
- 3550 MHz to 3700 MHz (CBRS)
- VSWR: ≤ 4.5
- Peak Gain: 5.5 dBi
- Efficiency: 70%
- 2496 MHz to 2690 MHz (LTE 7, 41)
- VSWR: ≤ 3 .1
- Peak Gain: 5.0 dBi
- Efficiency: 59%
- Compact, low-profile
- 64 mm x 17 mm x 0.2 mm
- MHF1/U.FL-type plug (female socket) on 1.13 mm coaxial cable
- Flexible to fit in challenging enclosures
- Adhesive backing permanently adheres to non-metal enclosures using 3M 467MP™/200MP adhesive
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS and GSM
- Cellular IoT:
- LTE-M (Cat-M1)
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications
- ISM: Bluetooth® and ZigBee®
- Global Navigation (GNSS)
- GPS, Galileo, BeiDou
- Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)
|ANT-LPC-FPC-50||Antenna with 50 mm of 1.13 mm coaxial cable and MHF1/U.FL-type plug (female socket)||Datasheet|
|ANT-LPC-FPC-100||Antenna with 100 mm of 1.13 mm coaxial cable and MHF1/U.FL-type plug (female socket)||Datasheet|
|ANT-LPC-FPC-150||Antenna with 150 mm of 1.13 mm coaxial cable and MHF1/U.FL-type plug (female socket)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets