The ANT-LPL-FPC-100 (LPL) antenna is a flexible embedded multiband cellular and cellular IoT antenna (LTE-M and NB-IoT) ideal for use in LTE bands 5, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 20, 28, while also supporting low-power, wide-area (LPWA) networking at 868 MHz and 915 MHz.
The LPL provides a ground plane independent dipole embedded antenna solution comparable in performance to an external antenna. The LPL’s flexibility and adhesive backing makes it easy to mount in unique and custom enclosures, while enabling an environmentally sealed enclosure and protection from tampering or accidental antenna damage.
Connection is made to the radio via a 100 mm long, 1.13 mm coaxial cable terminated in an MHF1/U.FL-compatible plug connector.
- Excellent low-band coverage, 698 MHz to 960 MHz, including LTE 5, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 20, 26, 28 and 29
- VSWR: ≤ 2.4
- Peak Gain: 6.1 dBi
- Efficiency: 52%
- Compact, low-profile
- 110 mm x 20 mm x 0.2 mm
- MHF1/U.FL-compatible plug (female socket) on 100 mm of 1.13 mm coaxial cable
- Flexible to fit in challenging enclosures
- Adhesive backing permanently adheres to non-metal enclosures using 3M 467MP™/200MP adhesive
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS and GSM
- Cellular IoT: LTE-M (Cat-M1) and NB-IoT
- AT&T: bands 12, 17
- Verizon: band 13
- Europe: bands 8, 20
- Latin America: bands 5, 28
- Asia Pacific: bands 5, 8, 20, 28
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications
- ISM: Bluetooth® and ZigBee®
- Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)
- UHF RFID readers
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
|ANT-LPL-FPC-100||LTE/LPWA Flexible Embedded Dipole Antenna||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets