The ANT-2.4-LPW-125 (LPW) is a panel-mount dipole antenna for Bluetooth®, ZigBee® and other 2.4 GHz ISM applications including WiFi/WLAN.
The snap-in panel mount provides for easy and secure installation and the hinged whip with 3-position detent allows for optimal antenna positioning.
Connection is made to the radio via a 125 mm long, 1.13 mm coaxial cable terminated in an MHF1/U.FL-compatible plug connector.
- VSWR: ≤ 1.5
- Peak Gain: 2.8 dBi
- Efficiency: 83%
- Snap-in Panel Mount
- 9.5 mm (0.37 in) diameter hole
- 93.7 mm (3.69 in) long
- Hinged with detents for straight, 45 degree and 90 degree positioning
- MHF1/U.FL-compatible plug (female socket) connector attached to 125 mm of 1.13 mm coax cable
- Omnidirectional radiation pattern
- 2.4 GHz applications
- Bluetooth® and Zigbee®
- Single-band WiFi / WLAN
- WiFi 4
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Smart Home networking
- Sensing and remote monitoring
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
|ANT-2.4-LPW-125||Antenna with MHF1/U.FL-compatible connector on 125 mm (4.92 in) 1.13 mm coax cable||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Electrical specifications and plots measured in Bent-90 configuration.
Manuals & Datasheets