Test the performance of LR Series transmitter and receiver modules against your own design with the LR Series evaluation kit. It comes with two evaluation boards for benchmarking and prototyping, each of which is populated with a transmitter or receiver and an MS Series encoder or decoder. A small prototyping area gives you a place to develop circuitry. To help you get started, the kit also includes antennas, extra modules and connectors.
When used together, LR Series transmitters and receivers work with MS Series encoders and decoders to let you trigger discrete actions with button presses or contact closures. The LR Series sends or receives digital data, control or command information at 315MHz, 418MHz or 433MHz. Compared to 2.4GHz modules, narrowband modules from Linx provide longer range and lower current consumption at a more cost-effective price. The MS Series provides a medium level of security. It lets you send commands from multiple transmitters to distinct receivers in the same vicinity through digital addressing.
- Benchmark performance: evaluation area lets you test the module in your application environment
- Develop quickly: prototyping area allows rapid hardware development
- Get help easily: call Linx for free technical support
- Attain longer range: send and receive digital data from up to 3,000 feet (914 meters) away
- Integrate with ease: simple hardware configuration lets you transfer raw data without protocol constraints or the need for user programming
- Save power: low current consumption compared to competing modules extends battery life