The LT Series wireless transceiver is ideal for the low-cost, bi-directional wireless transfer of serial data, control, and command information in the favorable 260 to 470MHz band. Thanks to an advanced, synthesized architecture, this RF transceiver can form a reliable wireless link capable of transferring data at rates of up to 10,000bps over distances of up to 3,000 feet (1,000m).
The LT Series is a single channel On-Off Key (OOK) RF transceiver only. There is no processor or protocol embedded inside the module, so no configuration or programming is required. This transceiver module is just the radio, so all protocol functions are handled outside the module. This allows the designer to create a system that is specifically tuned for the application, with no extra overhead, power consumption or cost above what is absolutely necessary.
The wireless transceiver is capable of generating +10dBm into a 50-ohm load and achieves an outstanding typical sensitivity of -112dBm. The modules operate over a 2.1 to 3.6VDC range and feature very low power consumption, a wide operational temperature range, adjustable transmitter power, and RSSI output. As with all Linx RF modules, no external RF components are required (except an antenna), which allows rapid integration, even by engineers without previous RF design experience.
The LT Series is compatible with the LR Series transmitter and receiver, so mixed systems are possible. This allows for systems with transmit-only or receive-only devices to use the lower cost LR Series while more complicated base-stations use the transceiver.
These RoHS-compliant modules are housed in a tiny SMD package that are well-suited to both prototyping and high-volume production.
- Attain longer range: send and receive digital data up to 3,000 feet (914 meters) away when used with another LT Series wireless transceiver or LR Series module
- Integrate with ease: simple hardware configuration lets you transfer raw data without protocol constraints or the need for user programming
- Save power: low current consumption compared to competing wireless modules extends battery life
- Simplify design: modules and antennas are the only RF components you need to make your product wireless; no tuning required
- Streamline production: save time and money with wireless modules that are already tested
|TRM-315-LT||315MHz LT Series Transceiver||Datasheet|
|EVAL-315-LT||315MHz LT Series Basic Evaluation Kit||Datasheet|
|TRM-418-LT||418MHz LT Series Transceiver||Datasheet|
|EVAL-418-LT||418MHz LT Series Basic Evaluation Kit||Datasheet|
|TRM-433-LT||433MHz LT Series Transceiver||Datasheet|
|EVAL-433-LT||433MHz LT Series Basic Evaluation Kit||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
|TX power||0dBm typical||0dBm typical||0dBm typical|
|RX sensitivity||-112dBm typical||-112dBm typical||-112dBm typical|
|Interface||Transparent serial||Transparent serial||Transparent serial|
|Data rate||65 – 10,000bps||65 – 10,000bps||65 – 10,000bps|
|Operating voltage||2.1 – 3.6VDC 3.0VDC typical||2.1 – 3.6VDC 3.0VDC typical||2.1 – 3.6VDC 3.0VDC typical|
|Supply current||TX @ 0dBm: 7.6mA typical TX @ 11dBm: 12.0mA typical RX: 6.1mA typical||TX @ 0dBm: 7.6mA typical TX @ 11dBm: 12.0mA typical RX: 6.1mA typical||TX @ 0dBm: 7.6mA typical TX @ 11dBm: 12.0mA typical RX: 6.1mA typical|
|Power down current||11.5µA typical||11.5µA typical||11.5µA typical|
|Operating temperature||-40 – +85°C||-40 – +85°C||-40 – +85°C|
|Package||Reflow-compatible SMD||Reflow-compatible SMD||Reflow-compatible SMD|
Manuals & Datasheets
Application Notes 260-470MHz
- Guide to Wireless Regulations in the United States (FCC Resource Document)
- RF 101: Information for the RF Challenged (AN-00100)
- Considerations for Operation within the 260 – 470MHz Band (AN-00125)
- Data and Bidirectional Transmissions under Part 15.231 (AN-00128)
- Modulation Techniques for Low-Cost RF Data Links (AN-00130)
- The FCC Road: Part 15: From Concept to Approval (AN-00140)
- Considerations for Sending Data over a Wireless Link (AN-00160)
- The Basics of Remote Control and Remote Keyless Entry (AN-00320)
- Antennas: Design, Application and Performance (AN-00500)
- Understanding Antenna Specifications and Operation (AN-00501)
- Linx RF Module Identification Guide