The ANT-LTE-WS-SMA is a compact dipole, blade-style antenna for LTE and cellular IoT (LTE-M, NB-IoT) applications.
The ANT-LTE-WS-SMA antenna is made of rugged ABS plastic. The antenna’s hinged, rotating, design allows for the antenna to be positioned for optimum performance and reduces the potential for damage from impact compared to a fixed whip design. The antenna attaches using an SMA plug (male pin) connector.
- Covers all common 4G/3G/2G LTE bands
- Performance at 1710 MHz to 2200 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.0
- Peak Gain: 5.9 dBi
- Efficiency: 75%
- Performance at 791 MHz to 960 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.7
- Peak Gain: 3.4 dBi
- Efficiency: 63%
- Rugged ABS construction
- Hinged design with detents for straight, 45 degree and 90 degree positioning
- SMA plug (male pin) connector
- Worldwide 5G/4G/3G/2G
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS and GSM
- Cellular IoT: LTE-M (Cat-M1) and NB-IoT
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Smart Home networking
- Sensing and remote monitoring
|ANT-LTE-WS-SMA||LTE Blade Dipole Antenna||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets