Linx’s LTE-MON family of compact rotatable hinged-whip antennas provides options for a wide range of cellular LTE and IoT applications, particularly in challenging sub-1 GHz frequency bands and on a smaller ground plane than competing solutions.
The LTE-MON series provides excellent multiband cellular and cellular IoT performance in 3 options targeting 600 MHz and 700 MHz bands like 71, 12, 13, 14; optimized 800 MHz plus GNSS/GPS & Bluetooth®; and general purpose LTE.
The hinged design allows for the antenna to be positioned for optimum performance and reduces the potential for damage from impact compared to a fixed whip design.
- MON-L: Optimized 600 MHz and 700 MHz for LTE bands like 71, 12, 13, 14
- MON-E: Optimized 800 MHz LTE with GPS/GNSS and Bluetooth® support
- MON: General purpose LTE applications
- Covers all common LTE/4G/3G/2G bands
- Hinged for optimum positioning
- Small, unobtrusive profile, less than 80 mm long
- Extended temperature range to 130 °C
- SMA plug (male pin)
- Cellular IoT: LTE-M (Cat-M1) and NB-IoT
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS and GSM
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications
- Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)
- ISM: Bluetooth® and ZigBee®
- FirstNet® Public Safety
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
|ANT-LTE-MON-SMA-L||"MON-L" Antenna With SMA Plug (male pin)||ANT-LTE-MON-SMA-L Data Sheet|
|ANT-LTE-MON-SMA-E||"MON-E" Antenna With SMA Plug (male pin)||ANT-LTE-MON-SMA-E Data Sheet|
|ANT-LTE-MON-SMA||“MON” antenna with SMA plug (male pin)||ANT-LTE-MON-SMA Data Sheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Data Sheets
- ANT-LTE-MON Series Product Brief
- ANT-LTE-MON-SMA-L Product Brief
- ANT-LTE-MON-SMA-L Data Sheet
- ANT-LTE-MON-SMA-E Product Brief
- ANT-LTE-MON-SMA-E Data Sheet
- ANT-LTE-MON-SMA Data Sheet