The ANT-DB1-RAF is a dipole, blade-style antenna for WiFi 6/5/4 applications in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands and WiFi 6E in the 6 GHz band.
The hinged design allows for the antenna to be positioned for optimum performance and reduces the potential for damage from impact compared to a fixed whip design.
The ANT-DB1-RAF antenna is available with an SMA plug (male pin), or RP-SMA plug (female socket) connector.
- Performance at 2.4 GHz to 2.485 GHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.8
- Peak Gain: 4.1 dBi
- Efficiency: 76%
- Performance at 5.150 GHz to 5.850 GHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.7
- Peak Gain: 5.1 dBi
- Efficiency: 94%
- Compact size
- Height: 103.7 mm (4.08 in)
- Diameter: 11.2 mm (0.44 in)
- Rotating hinge design with detents for straight, 45 degree and 90 degree positioning
- SMA plug (male pin) or RP-SMA plug (female socket) connection
- WiFi/WLAN coverage
- WiFi 6E (802.11ax)
- WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
- WiFi 5 (802.11ac)
- WiFi 4 (802.11n)
- 2.4 GHz ISM applications
- U-NII bands 1-8
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Smart Home networking
- Sensing and remote monitoring
- Wireless vending
|ANT-DB1-RAF-SMA||WiFi 6/WiFi 6E antenna with SMA plug (male pin)||Datasheet|
|ANT-DB1-RAF-RPS||WiFi 6/WiFi 6E antenna with RP-SMA plug (female socket)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets