The sleek RCT Series features a weatherized jacket that protects the antenna from damage caused by rain, snow and other harsh weather conditions. Each antenna has a base that tilts 90° and rotates 360°, which makes it easy to reorient the antenna for better performance or fold it down for storage and shipment. The antenna is available at 2.45 GHz with an SMA or FCC Part 15 compliant RP-SMA connector.
- Versatile: wide bandwidth is suitable for Bluetooth, 802.11, ZigBee and other RF protocols
- Adjustable: articulating base lets you reorient the antenna for performance, storage and shipment
- Durable: weatherized jacket protects the antenna from damage in outdoor applications
- Replaceable: connectorized base makes field replacement easy
- Customizable: custom colors and connectors are available
|ANT-2.4-CW-RCT-RP||2.45 GHz RCT Series Antenna with RP-SMA Connector||Datasheet|
|ANT-2.4-CW-RCT-SS||2.45 GHz RCT Series Antenna with SMA Connector||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
|Typical VSWR at center||<1.9|
|Connection||RP-SMA or SMA|
Manuals & Datasheets