The GNSSCP-SM12L1 is a 12 mm x 12 mm square surface-mount ceramic patch antenna for embedded GPS/Galileo/BeiDou global navigation satellite system (GNSS) operation. It provides gain and radiation pattern performance supporting solutions with high location accuracy, rapid satellite signal reception and lock, and quick time to first fix.
The GNSSCP-SM12L1 offers an extended temperature range to +105 °C for compliance to automotive standard AEC-Q200 Grade 2.
The GNSSCP-SM12L1 is available in tape and reel packaging and is designed for reflow-solder mounting directly to a printed circuit board for high-volume applications.
- Performance at 1567.24 MHz to 1583.6 MHz
- VSWR: ≤7.0
- Peak Gain: 2.9 dBi
- Efficiency: 53%
- Directional radiation pattern orthogonal to antenna surface
- Right-hand circularly polarized (RHCP)
- Extended operation to +105 °C
- Omnidirectional radiation pattern
- AEC-Q200 Grade 2 compliance
- Direct surface-mount PCB attachment
- Reflow- or hand-solder assembly
- Global navigation GNSS
- GPS L1
- Galileo E1
- BeiDou B1-BOC
- QZSS L1
- Timing solutions
- Automotive location
|ANT-GNSSCP-SM12L1||GNSS Ceramic Patch antenna with surface-mount solder connection||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets