Linx Technologies’ Splatch® SP610 is a surface-mount monopole antenna for embedded LTE and cellular IoT (LTE-M and NB-IoT) applications. The SP610 specifically supports low-frequency LTE bands from 698 MHz to 960 MHz, notably the 700 MHz bands, and 1710 MHz to 2700 MHz making it an outstanding antenna for LTE and cellular low-power wide-area (LPWA) applications in North America, Europe and worldwide. The SP610 uses a grounded-line technique to achieve outstanding performance when subject to nearby sources of interference. It is available in tape and reel packaging and is designed for reflow-solder mounting directly to a printed circuit board for high-volume applications.
- 700 MHz bands: Efficiency 61%, Peak Gain 5.1 dBi, VSWR ≤ 3.4
- Compact package (40 mm x 10 mm x 2.8 mm)
- Excellent performance with small ground plane (102 mm x 45 mm)
- Resistant to proximity effect from nearby interferers
- Direct surface-mount PCB attachment
- Reflow- or hand-solder assembly
- Cellular IoT: LTE-M (Cat-M1) and NB-IoT
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS and GSM
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA)
- Smart Home Networking
- Sensing and remote monitoring
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
Selected Carrier and Regional Performance
|Carrier/Region||LTE Bands||Maximum VSWR|
|AT&T, T-Mobile (North America)||2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 66||3.4|
|Verizon (North America)||2, 4, 5, 13, 66||3.4|
|Sprint (North America)||25, 26||3.4|
|Europe, Latin America||1, 3, 8, 20, 28||3.4|
|ANT-LTE-SP610-T||Tape and reel (1000 per reel)||Datasheet|
|AEK-SP610||Antenna Evaluation Kit||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Electrical specifications and plots measured with a 102 mm x 45 mm (4.0 in x 1.77 in) reference ground plane.