This comprehensive Master Development System is designed to assist in the rapid remote control module evaluation and integration of the TT Series remote control and sensor transceiver modules. The all-inclusive system features several pre-assembled evaluation boards, which include everything needed to quickly test the range and operation of the transceiver modules.
Two remote control demonstration boards show the simplicity of basic remote control operation and allow the range performance of the modules to be tested in the actual use environment.
The modules are mounted on pinned carrier boards so that they can easily be moved among the development boards.
When the modules have been integrated into the product, the system continues to serve as a valuable benchmark against which to compare the performance of your layout and design. The system includes antennas, batteries, extra modules, connectors and complete documentation to provide everything needed to evaluate the modules, from initial testing through final design.
- Benchmark performance: RC demo boards let you test the module in your application environment
- Confirm successful transmissions: automatic acknowledgement lets you know the range test signal was received
- Get help easily: call Linx for free technical support
- Save power: low current consumption compared to competing modules extends battery life
- Everything required to use the kit is included
|EVAL-900-TT||900MHz TT Series Basic Evaluation Kit||EVAL-fff-TT User's Guide|
|EVAL-900-TT-A||900MHz TT Series Basic Evaluation Kit, Amplified (End of Life)||EVAL-fff-TT User's Guide|
To order, please call (800) 736 6677 (+1 541 471 6256 outside the United States).
Manuals & Data Sheets
- TRM-fff-TT Data Guide
- EVM-fff-TT Data Guide
- EVAL-fff-TT User's Guide
- MDEV-fff-TT User’s Guide
- MDEV-fff-TT Quick Start Reference
- RG-00103: TT Series Transceiver Command Data Interface Reference Guide
- Guide to Wireless Regulations in the United States (FCC Resource Document)
- AN-00100: RF 101: Information for the RF Challenged
- AN-00126: Considerations for Operation within the 902 – 928MHz Band
- AN-00128: Data and Bidirectional Transmissions under Part 15.231
- AN-00130: Modulation Techniques for Low-Cost RF Data Links
- AN-00140: The FCC Road: Part 15: From Concept to Approval
- AN-00500: Antennas: Design, Application and Performance
- AN-00501: Understanding Antenna Specifications and Operation
Drivers & Software
Remote Control Development Software
The latest software included in the TT and HumRC Series Master Development Systems. Demonstrates the functionality of the Linx TT and HumRC Series RF Remote Control and Sensor Transceiver Modules.