This product has reached End of Life. Please contact Linx about the SH2 Series, which replaces the UC Series.
The UC Series GPS antenna features high gain and a weatherized package. It’s a great choice for applications in telematics, navigation and fleet management. The antenna mounts with a magnet and is attached to an RG174 cable with an SMA, RP-SMA or MCX connector on the other end.
- Performant: high gain improves receive sensitivity
- Durable: weatherized package protects the antenna from damage in outdoor applications
- Customizable: custom colors, cables and connectors are available
|ANT-GPS-UC-RPS||UC Series Antenna with RP-SMA Connector||Datasheet|
|ANT-GPS-UC-SMA||UC Series Antenna with SMA Connector||Datasheet|
|ANT-GPS-UC-MCX||UC Series Antenna with MCX Connector||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
|Typical VSWR at center||≤1.5|
|Operating voltage||3.0 – 5.0VDC|
|Operating temperature||-35 – +85°C|
|Connection||RP-SMA, SMA or MCX|
Manuals & Datasheets
- Antennas: Design, Application and Performance (AN-00500)
- Understanding Antenna Specifications and Operation (AN-00501)