The Linx ANT-W63-FPC-UFL antenna is a flexible embedded multiband antenna offering excellent performance for WiFi 6E applications in the 6 GHz band (5.925 GHz to 7.125 GHz) plus 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi/WLAN solutions.
The ANT-W63-FPC-UFL provides a ground plane independent dipole embedded antenna solution comparable in performance to an external antenna. The flexibility and adhesive backing makes the ANT-W63-FPC-UFL antenna easy to mount in unique and custom enclosures, while enabling an environmentally sealed enclosure and protection from tampering or accidental antenna damage.
Connection is made to the radio via a 100 mm (3.94 in) long, 1.13 mm coaxial cable terminated in an MHF1/U.FL-compatible plug connector.
- Performance at 5925 MHz to 7125 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.6
- Peak Gain: 6.9 dBi
- Efficiency: 67%
- Ground plane independent dipole antenna
- Compact, low-profile
- 110 mm x 20 mm x 0.2 mm
- MHF1/U.FL-compatible plug (female socket) on 100 mm of 1.13 mm coaxial cable
- Adhesive backing permanently adheres to non-metal enclosures using 3M 467MP™/200MP adhesive
- Flexible to fit in challenging enclosures
- Complete WiFi/WLAN coverage
- WiFi 4 (802.11n)
- WiFi 5 (802.11ac)
- WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
- WiFi 6E (802.11ax)
- U-NII bands 1-4 and 5-8 (proposed)
- 2.4 GHz ISM applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Smart Home networking
- Sensing and remote monitoring
|ANT-W63-FPC-UFL-100||WiFi 6 antenna supporting WiFi 6E, WiFi 5, and WiFi 4 WiFi/WLAN/802.11 applications.||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets