The Linx W63-FPC2 antenna is a flexible embedded multiband antenna offering excellent performance for WiFi 6E applications in the 6 GHz band (5.925 GHz to 7.125 GHz) plus 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi/WLAN for WiFi 5 and WiFi 6 solutions.
The W63-FPC2 provides a ground plane independent dipole embedded antenna solution comparable in performance to an external antenna. The flexibility and adhesive backing makes the W63-FPC2 antenna easy to mount in unique and custom enclosures, while enabling an environmentally sealed enclosure and protection from tampering or accidental antenna damage.
Connection is made to the radio via a 100 mm (3.94 in) long, 1.13 mm coaxial cable terminated in a U.FL-type plug (female socket) connector.
- 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz and 6 GHz WiFi/WLAN bands
- Compact, low-profile
- 42.0 mm x 12.0 mm x 0.2 mm
- U.FL-type plug (female socket) Compatible with MHF1, AMC, UMCC
- Adhesive backing permanently adheres to non-metal enclosures using 3M 467MP™/200MP adhesive
- Flexible to fit in challenging enclosures
- Complete WiFi/WLAN coverage
- WiFi 4 (802.11n)
- WiFi 5 (802.11ac)
- WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
- WiFi 6E (802.11ax)
- U-NII bands 1-4 and 5-8 (proposed)
- 2.4 GHz ISM applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Smart Home networking
- Sensing, and remote monitoring
|ANT-W63-FPC2-UFL-100||Antenna with 100 mm of 1.13 mm coaxial cable and U.FL-type plug (female socket)||Datasheet|
To order, please call +1 (800) 736-6677 or +1 (541) 471-6256 for callers outside the United States.
Manuals & Datasheets