The ANT-915-IPW1-RPS antenna is an outdoor hinged-whip IP67-rated dipole antenna designed for use in 915 MHz frequency bands for low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications such as LoRaWAN® and WiFi HaLow™ as well as ISM and remote control applications.
The ANT-915-IPW1-RPS provides a ground plane independent dipole antenna solution. The hinged design allows for the antenna to be positioned for optimum performance and reduces the potential for damage from impact compared to a fixed whip design. The antenna attaches with an RP-SMA plug (female socket) connector.
- Performance at 902 MHz to 930 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.8
- Peak Gain: Peak Gain: 2.7 dBi
- Efficiency: 99%
- Hinged design with detents for straight, 45 degree and 90 degree positioning
- IP67 rated
- RP-SMA plug (female socket) connector
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications
- LoRaWAN®, ITU-T Y.4480
- WiFi HaLow™ (802.11ah)
- Remote control, monitoring and sensing
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- ISM applications