The WRT Series antennas are low-profile, panel-mount dipoles designed for Sub 1 GHz ISM, WiFi/WLAN and other 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz ISM applications.
The compact size and tamper-resistant design allow the WRT Series antennas to be mounted securely in enclosures requiring added security.
WRT antennas are designed with an integrated counterpoise that eliminates the need for additional ground plane, providing an optimal solution for applications with non-conductive or RF-transparent enclosures.
Available as a standard version with 8.5 inch cable terminated with either an RP-SMA, SMA, U.Fl/MHF1, or MHF4 connector, the dual-band WiFi WRT antenna is easily customized with the cable length and connector of your choice.
- Compact, low-profile
- Ground plane independent dipole antenna
- Tamper resistant design mounts with pressure sensitive adhesive or permanently using the provided M11 hex nut
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications
- U-NII and ISM applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Smart Home Networking
- Sensing and Remote Monitoring
- Wireless Vending