The 8/9-FPC antenna is a flexible embedded multiband antenna designed for use in 868 MHz and 915 MHz frequency bands for low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications such as LoRaWAN®, Sigfox® and WiFi HaLow™ as well as other ISM and remote control applications.
The 8/9-FPC provides a ground plane independent dipole embedded antenna solution comparable in performance to an external antenna. The 8/9-FPC’s flexibility and adhesive backing makes it easy to mount in unique and custom enclosures, while enabling an environmentally sealed enclosure and protection from tampering or accidental antenna damage.
Connection is made to the radio via a 100 mm long, 1.13 mm coaxial cable terminated in a U.FL-type plug (female socket).
- Performance at 902 MHz to 930 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 1.6
- Peak Gain: -7.4 dBi
- Efficiency: 19%
- Ground plane independent dipole antenna
- Compact, low-profile
- 39.0 mm x 15.0 mm x 0.2 mm
- U.FL-type plug (female socket) Compatible with MHF1, AMC, UMCC
- Flexible to fit in challenging enclosures
- Adhesive backing permanently adheres to non-metal enclosures using 3M 467MP™/200MP adhesive
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications
- WiFi HaLow™ (802.11ah)
- Remote sensing, monitoring and control
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- ISM applications