The ANT-410-WRT is a low-profile, panel-mount dipole antenna designed for cellular applications in the 410 MHz to 427 MHz range (LTE bands 87 and 88).
The ANT-410-WRT antenna’s compact size allows it to be mounted in applications requiring a low profile and external antenna performance, such as wireless vending, and traffic control equipment.
The ANT-410-WRT antenna is designed with an integrated counterpoise that eliminates the need for additional ground plane in the product, making it ideal for applications with non-conductive or RF transparent enclosures.
Connector options for the ANT-410-WRT antenna are: SMA plug (male pin), RP-SMA plug (female socket) or MHF1/U.FL-type plug (female socket).
- Performance at 410 MHz to 427 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.5
- Peak Gain: -0.5 dBi
- Efficiency: 31%
- Height: 27.0 mm (1.10 in)
- Diameter: 19.0 mm (0.75 in)
- Mounts permanently with pressure sensitive adhesive ring and provided nut
- LTE Band 87
- LTE Band 88
- Remote control, sensing and monitoring
- Security systems
- Industrial machinery
- Automated equipment
- AMR (automated meter reading)
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices