The ANT-915-VHETH antenna is a compact surface mount helical antenna for low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications including LoRaWAN®, remote controls, and ISM band applications in the 902 MHz to 930 MHz range.
The ANT-915-VHETH antenna is made from 0.6 mm diameter nickel plated high-carbon steel for use in PCB-mount installations requiring a rugged, compact and omnidirectional embedded antenna.
The connector-style base of the antenna ensures proper mounting for uniform performance in high-volume manufacturing.
- Performance at 902 MHz to 930 MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.3
- Peak Gain: 0.9 dBi
- Efficiency: 58%
- Direct PCB attachment
- Reflow- or hand-solder assembly
- Omnidirectional radiation pattern
- Compact size
- 44.3 mm x 7.0 mm x 7.0 mm
- Low-power, wide-area (LPWA) applications
- LoRaWAN®, ITU-T Y.4480
- ISM applications
- Remote control, sensing and monitoring
- Security systems
- Industrial machinery
- Automated equipment
- AMR (automated meter reading)
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Smart Home networking