The Linx ANT-W63-MON series antenna is a compact monopole tilt/swivel whip antenna designed for superior performance in the 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz and 6 GHz bands supporting both WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E.
The ANT-W63-MON antennas work with multiple ground plane configurations and the hinged design allows for the antenna to be positioned for optimum performance.
The antenna is available with an SMA plug (male pin) or RP-SMA plug (female socket) connector.
- Performance at 2.4 GHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.2
- Peak Gain: 3.2 dBi
- Efficiency: 69%
- Performance at 5.150 GHz to 7.125 GHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.3
- Peak Gain: 4.2 dBi
- Efficiency: 57%
- Hinged design with detents for straight, 45degree and 90 degree positioning
- SMA plug (male pin) or RP-SMA (female socket)
- WiFi/WLAN coverage
- WiFi 6E (802.11ax)
- WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
- WiFi 5 (802.11ac)
- WiFi 4 (802.11n)
- 2.4 GHz ISM applications
- U-NII bands 1-4 and 5-8
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Smart Home networking
- Sensing and remote monitoring